I hope you’ve had a great weekend, and if you’re in England, have been enjoying the gorgeous weather! I did a self-defense class yesterday morning, which was great fun, and I can’t wait for the next one, but today was spent revising in the garden, and now I look like a tomato!
So in keeping with the fab weather we’ve been having I thought I’d share with you my summer goals for this year, I have a long summer this year since I have my exams, and I’ve decided I don’t want to completely waste it by sleeping. So here are my summer goals:
- Get fitter-Now this is always a goal of mine, one that I never achieve, but I really want to achieve it this summer, I want to exercise more and eat healthier and with more free time on my hands I hope I can actually do it!
- Drink more water-I already drink a fair bit but definitely not enough, so this summer I’m hoping to drink more water since the benefits are meant to be brilliant.
- Get up earlier-I love mornings, but lately I’ve been so exhausted that I’m going to bed early and getting up late, however, that is going to change this summer! I want to see more of the day so I don’t waste my time off, although we’ll have to see how this one goes, haha.
- Get prepared for university-If all goes to plan I’ll be off to university in September, but that definitely requires some preparation, I definitely need to buy some bits and pieces so that is another thing for the list.
- Go to the sunflower field-I love sunflowers, they are my favourite flower and I now have several sunflower themed clothes. There is a field of sunflowers close to where I live but I’ve never been, so this summer I want to go there, take some photos and buy some sunflowers.
- Go strawberry picking-I have done this a few times over the years but not for a good while, I love strawberries and there is nothing better than fresh ones you’ve picked yourself so this is something that I have to put on my summer bucket list.
- Blog more-So the next month will see a decline in posts because of my exams, so I plan to blog as much as possible over the summer, I love blogging so I plan to do big things with the blog this summer.
- Go to the cat cafe-So I’ve been dying to go to the cat cafe in London for ages now, and this summer, come hell or high water, I will go there! I know my mum and Jess are keen to go there too, so fingers crossed we’ll be able to have a family trip there this summer.
- Go out with the girls more-I’m so bad at arranging to go out, but this summer will be different! I want to go out with my favourite girls more and go out with Jessie more for some sister time, so this year I’m going to go out with my favourite people more!
- Focus more on skin care-Skin care has become a huge thing for me over the last 6 months and I want to focus even more on it, more face masks, more scrubs, more everything. Focusing more on my skin is my new beauty goal.
So there are my Summer goals for 2016, what are yours?