Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great night and brought in the New Year with style, as I did by watching old episodes of Community and having a mug of hot milk, haha. Since it’s the start of the year I thought I’d stick to tradition and make some new year’s resolutions, I tend not to make them due to my inability to keep (or remember) them, but this year I’m determined to make achieve them and thought I’d share them with you lovely people!
- Promote the blog-I have high hopes for the blog this year and really want to improve it andmake it better known, I haven’t done too much in the way of promoting it yet so I am starting this year! If any of you can recommend ways to promote a blog I would be so grateful, since the whole thing is new territory for me, haha.
- Improve my blog-As I briefly mentioned I am really keen to improve the blog this year, I want to start updating more, uploading a wider range of content and improving the general appearance of it-any ideas from you guys are very much welcome! I love blogging and really want to do this to the best of my ability so that is why this is one of my resolutions.
- Get organised-While in some aspects of my life I’m super organised, the majority of my life is utter chaos, but this stops now…hopefully! My mum bought me a new planner for this year and I intend to use it to the full, and organise everything from my school work and deadlines, to the blog. If I can manage that this year I will be thrilled and a lot less stressed!
- Take better care of my skin-I’m terrible with regards to taking care of my skin which I know is a sin since I’m so passionate about beauty, I’m definitely a bare minimum wash and moisturise daily, do a facemask maybe twice a year type of girl, haha, but this year I want to change that. I have very sensitive skin on my face as well as having eczema on my arms and legs (which is something I do already try to take care of well) so this year a primary focus for me will definitely be skin care! I will be sharing any good, or not so good, products I come across on the blog so you guys can get an idea of what products are worth buying.
- Get healthier-My final resolution is a bit of a risky one for me, but this year I would like to get healthier. This means I want to exercise more (which I hate) and eat healthier, since I am a total sugary food junky, haha. I know both of those will be difficult for me to accomplish which is why I want to give them a go. In addition to improving my physical health I also want to focus on my mental health this year; since it’s my final year of school and I have my exams which determine whether I go to university, this year is BIG and therefore stressful, and I’m already feeling the pressure. As a result of this I want to find ways that help me combat stress and help me to relax and stay healthy mentally, I will also be sharing ways I have found to manage stress on the blog.
So there are my resolutions for 2016, if any of you have any ideas as to how I can achieve them please feel free to contact me, I would really appreciate any ideas and tips you guys have! I would also love to hear if you lot have made any resolutions, what are they and how do you plan to achieve them? Any comments and feedback are welcome as always!