I thought today I’d share a bit more about myself since I haven’t actually shared too much about me personally and my life, so here are 20 facts about me!
- My favourite colour is yellow
- I have a phobia of both spiders and vomit
- I am very clumsy, I once gave myself 2 concussions in the space of 3 months; the first after hitting the same place on my head twice (on a door and table) within 10 minutes of each other, and the second was a result of me opening a car door on my face, causing me to cut my eyebrow, have a partially black eye and gain said concussion
- Despite the previous fact, I have never actually broken any bones, I just bruise myself a lot
- My favourite food is mashed potatoes, they hold pretty much all my love
- I love reading, especially any Stephen King books
- I am currently studying History, Psychology and Philosophy and Ethics for my A Levels
- I am a major morning person, much to my mum and sisters disgust I love to have full blown conversations when I get up at 6:30am to get ready for school
- I hate horror films, I have only seen a few and I tend to cry if I find them too scary, haha
- I have a massive sweet tooth! If it has super high sugar levels then I am a happy girl
- I am a big Dr. Who fan, especially when David Tennant was the Doctor
- My favourite song is My Funny Valentine-Frank Sinatra
- I love Christmas! You can expect to see a fair few Christmas themed post in the near future!
- I am very sarcastic, it may be the lowest form of wit but I don’t think you can beat it!
- I used to play the Clarinet and Piano
- I find following the plot of films really difficult, I ask far too many questions and get told to shut up, I usually just end up googling the plot, haha
- I have the mouth of a well educated sailor, and I really need to work on improving that
- I am really messy, I try to have a proper clean out of my room once a month because I let it get so messy that you can’t see the floor, it’s a miracle I haven’t killed myself getting up in the morning yet!
- I can’t cook; I can mess up boiling pasta, which I’m pretty sure is a skill in its own right
- I love shoes! It’s a slight obsession and my collection is forever growing
So there are 20 facts about me! I hope that satisfies any curiosity any of you have about me, but if you have any specific questions you’d like to ask me then please feel free to contact me!